Nauticam has launched a brand new housing for the Nikon D7500 digicam.
The housing incorporates a number of superior options and enhancements together with:
- Depth score to 100m/330ft
- Built-in Vacuum Monitoring and Leak Detection
- Proprietary locking system
- Straightforward-to-use locking latches
- Straightforward-to-access management pad, positioned inside attain of the suitable thumb
- Vacuum reset button, to supply fixed surveillance of the integrity of the unit
- Ergonomic rubberised grips and a stainless-steel deal with bracket
- All controls are clearly labelled
- The power for guide and TTL strobes publicity
- Nauticam Tremendous Macro Converter suitable
The housing is designed for use with the brand new Nikon D7500, though it will also be used with the Nikon D500 digicam. When used with the D500, there are a few buttons that may be assigned and used from the housing’s handles. This tremendously accelerates scrolling by way of the assorted digicam menus.
The housing takes all the teachings Nauticam has discovered from listening to their prospects to construct a cutting-edge, superior housing to go well with all ranges of underwater photographers.
The brand new Nauticam D7500 housing retails for US$3,300/€2,805.
You will discover out extra in regards to the D7500 on the Nauticam web site.